Your Worker’s Compensation Experts at AOR
Why Choose The Worker’s Compensation Experts at AOR?
- Board-Certified and Fellowship-Trained Orthopaedic Surgeons
- A focus on rapid return-to-work initiatives
- Accurate and appropriate diagnosis and treatment planning
- Prompt and accurate identification of non-work related complaints
- Professional and compassionate staﬀ who are trained and aware of the special regulations of Workers’ Compensation patients
- Appointments within 24 hours
- Timely and concise written reports and quick turnaround on all oﬃce notes
- A complete understanding of Pennsylvania and West Virginia workers’ compensation statues
- Constant communication and coordination of care plans with your Claims Adjustors, Nursing Case Managers, and Employers.
- Conservative approach to cost-containment strategies with ancillary and testing procedures
Expert Experienced Care
The physicians and staﬀ at Advanced Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation (AOR) have established a reputation as Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania’s Premiere medical experts in work-related injuries and evaluations. Our physicians and staﬀ pride themselves on their expertise with work-related illnesses and injuries that are covered under workers’ compensation. Advanced Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation is compromised of 10 board certified, specialty surgeons.
At AOR, we understand the special challenges that present with industrial injury and illnesses. We also understand that the earlier a diagnosis and treatment plans for musculoskeletal injuries can be put into place, the more likely the return of an injured worker to the job. This further reduces both medical costs and time lost from work. We endeavor to provide the most comprehensive and expert musculoskeletal medical care to the injured worker.
In addition, we strive to keep constant communication with employers, claims adjustors, and nursing case managers on the patient’s status, progress, and treatment plan.
5 Convenient Locations To Choose From
Advanced Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation (AOR) has served the tri-county area for more than 30 years. AOR was started in Washington, PA and has expanded to 5 total offices that include Greene County (Waynesburg), South Hills (McMurray and Pittsburgh), and the Mon Valley (Charleroi).
100 Trich Drive, Suite 2, Washington, PA 15301
363 Vanadium Road, Suite 103, Pittsburgh, PA 15243
5000 Waterdam Plaza Drive, Suite 240, McMurray, PA 15317
112 Walnut Ave., Suite B, Waynesburg, PA 15370
1200 McKean Ave., Suite 106, Charleroi, PA 15022